Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Peek at My New Children's Book!



Youth fiction has always been a huge passion of mine, so I’m very excited to give you a first look at my newest book, a middle-grade novel called Bully Dogs!

“My mom’s wrong. These are not my best years, and I seriously doubt I’ll look back upon my childhood as the happiest days of my life.”

Meet Frances (Fran) Reed. She’s already got a mom like Henry the VIII (known for head-chopping, though in Fran's case, it's more like daughter-nagging). Throw in a fierce ring of girls making sixth grade less than perfect, and to top it off, three even fiercer dogs that turn Fran’s walk to school into an episode of Animal Planet.

Luckily, Frances Reed is about to learn she’s a lot tougher than she thought. The question is, what’s harder to deal with: bullies or bully dogs?

No comments: