Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Read the First Book in the Bully Dogs Series for FREE

To celebrate the release of my new middle grade fiction book, A Penny in Time, I am offering the downloadable eBook version of Bully Dogs (1st book in the series) for FREE (save $5.95).

A Penny in Time is the 3rd book in the Bully Dogs series and tells the story of Fran's friend Dusty. Bully Dogs (the 1st book in the series) is all about Fran learning to stand up for herself with the neighborhood dogs who chase her to school everyday and her peers in sixth grade who make life at school difficult.

Choose the format that works on your device (including Kindle, ePub for iPad and Nook, PDF for reading on a computer, and more).

To receive your free eBook discount code, simply join my mailing list* below:

After you confirm your email address, you will receive an email with specific instructions on how to get  your FREE eBook! Happy reading!

*About My Mailing List: Every month or so (sometimes less), I email information about my books, research, inspiration, news and upcoming events. I respect your privacy and never rent or sell the email addresses on my mailing list.

No comments: